to all cafemoms what is the greatest thing that your SO did for you

that was memorable

Ricanmami1

Asked by Ricanmami1 at 11:52 AM on Sep. 20, 2010 in Relationships

• Mine knows that the 4th of July is my favorite, namely due to the fireworks, I watched them from my Dad's hospital room window with him right before he died. Anyway, he took the day off from work, drove to Wyoming and bought a bunch of BIG fireworks, then he waited a couple of months till my birthday party, he had my Mom take me outside and she told me to look up at the sky, then he set them off.....my Mom whispered in my ear that they were just for me......the cops showed up an hour later because they are illegal lol
    It was the sweetest thing that anyone has ever done for me......
    The next morning I woke up to a bunch of daffodils on the pillow next to me, then that night we watched the movie "Big Fish" and that's when I figured out what the daffodils meant......HE IS AWESOME
    Liz30355

Answer by Liz30355 at 12:00 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• gave me my babies :)
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 11:53 AM on Sep. 20, 2010

• i used to really love art but over the years, i have done less and less until it was completely separate from my life.. last christmas eve while i was at my mom's house with my son, he set up an easel, paints, paint brushes, and canvases all over the living room. when i got back late in the evening, it was if santa had been there early :)
    mrsmostafa

Answer by mrsmostafa at 11:59 AM on Sep. 20, 2010

• Had another baby at our age even though he had 4 in his past relationship and i only had 1 but after all this i still didnt get my girl i have 2 boys 1 is 24 years old and now my 2 year old yes, i am 44 and still wanting another so i could finally get my girl but dh says this is it. lol he is probably right, but i still wanted a girl, and maybe a good thing there are so many cute girl stuff out there id probably go more broke on clothes and acccesories lol.
    kriszaz

Answer by kriszaz at 12:00 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• my children. he gave me the honor of being the mother to his kids. is funny cuz when we met i told him one day am going to have your kids and he laughed.
    piwife

Answer by piwife at 12:00 PM on Sep. 20, 2010