to all cafemoms what was the 1 thing that attracted you to your SO

THAT made him different than any other person you was with that stand out

Ricanmami1

Asked by Ricanmami1 at 11:55 AM on Sep. 20, 2010 in Relationships

• His profile. :) We met on the internet. Zoosk to be exact. He had a profile up, said a lot about his life now and how he was a single parent trying his hardest to raise 2 kids. I was very impressed. I sent him a message telling him about how much I respected him for what he was doing with his children. (not many men would do what he's done). It was my ice breaker. :) The rest is history!! :)
    AtHomeMommy-3

Answer by AtHomeMommy-3 at 12:00 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• He was polite,respectful,and not just trying to get into my pants!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 11:56 AM on Sep. 20, 2010

• My SO and I were set up by my parents, I thought it was a bad idea, but he stuck with it, and tried everything in his power to get me out on a date, when i finally gave in and went on a date with him, that was it....he opens doors for me, treated me with respect, and actually was interested in what i was saying
    BradensMom1026

Answer by BradensMom1026 at 11:57 AM on Sep. 20, 2010

• His personality. We met on the internet so I didn't have a clue what he looked like.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 11:58 AM on Sep. 20, 2010

• He was my friend for 15 years and never tried to get in my pants...he was supportive thru my divorce and I respected that he didn't push me.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 11:58 AM on Sep. 20, 2010

• The first time I heard him speak,lol.... He's from England and has an awesome accent.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 12:00 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• His sense of humor...it's also what keeps me attracted most of the time, lol...among other things. :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 12:01 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• He was/is so bright
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 12:13 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• his smile
    which he does not use much anymore :(
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 12:24 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• The way he stood by me through a super hard time in my life... he was just so caring, thoughtful and wonderful throughout the whole thing. He also has these AMAZING blue eyes and the cutest lil' smirk. :)
    RigPrincess85

Answer by RigPrincess85 at 12:28 PM on Sep. 20, 2010