Funny Pregnancy Stories.

Since a lot of todays posts have been on the bitchy, whiney, and complainy side, let's lighten the mood a little.

When my sister was pregnant she called me 4am one morning saying her water just broke in the bed and she was on her way to the hospital. She was 37wks so it was ok. I rushed to the hospital and met her there. She was rushed to the labor and delivery room, hooked up to everything and then the Dr comes in to checkher. Cervix is still closed. Her water didn't break, she pee'd in the bed. Roflmao. I was so mad. But it was so funny. You have any?

reigndrops12689

Asked by reigndrops12689 at 12:00 PM on Sep. 20, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Just want to say Hi
    newathis918

Answer by newathis918 at 1:27 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• That is soo funny. Mine isn't so much a story but I am constantly doing stupid things such as putting things in strange places, my fiancee gets a kick out of my nesting. I have cleaned every possible inch of this house about 6 times in the past 2 weeks.
    joleigh81

Answer by joleigh81 at 1:27 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• I do!! I had my OB appt....I was probably about 37weeks or so, my husband had met me there from work, so we were driving seperate vehicles. Well we said goodbye and he went off his way and I went off mine, but I was love struck and was in Andyland as I was walking towards the parking lot my car was in.....and I smacked right into the huge flagpole in front of the crowded hospital. I was so damn embarrassed!
    AndysQueen

Answer by AndysQueen at 3:53 PM on Sep. 20, 2010