I need your opinion, for my husband

My friend and I want to have some "girl time" while our husbands go out and have some "guy time" lol. We were gonna let our boys play together, while we talked cause we both have a lot going on right now. Her husband has been wanting to see a movie that just came out, so has my husband. He asked my husband to go with him while we have our playdate here. But my husband thinks if they go together people will think theyre a gay couple. Hes a dork! lol I told him no one would think that, unless their necking in the back of the theatre. He's going to read this, so.. let us know what you think! Thanks :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:27 PM on Sep. 20, 2010 in Relationships

• HA HA HA HA Your husband is so freaking funny! He is reading into it way to much!
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 12:29 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• I agree with you he is a dork!!!! nothing gay about going to the movies with a friend, ask him how secure he is in his sexuality? that might do the trick!

Answer by older at 12:30 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• Like you said, no one will think he's gay.... unless they're holding hands or making out!!!
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 12:30 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• He needs to go and have fun. Guy friends do all sorts of thing together!! Relax and enjoy............
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 12:31 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• Lol, that is just silly! I agree with you! No one is going to think he is gay! They are going to think they are buddies out seeing a movie if anything!
    mommy11260

Answer by mommy11260 at 12:31 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• Is he planning on splitting a soda with two straws while holding hands? LOL Tell him he is being silly, my husband has guy time all the time. I mean aren't "bromances" all the rage right now. There's nothing gay about it!
    SabrinaBean

Answer by SabrinaBean at 12:32 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• Why is it ok for women to go to a movie together and not men? They are just ridiculous, aren't they?

And Hubby - get over yourself. If you're really worried, then each of you should get your own popcorn so you're not seen sharing.

Sheesh!
    MeggieSwan

Answer by MeggieSwan at 12:32 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• Well I see guys together all the time at places like that and unless they make it obvious they are (holding hands, kissing, calling each other dear etc.) then I just assume it is a couple friends hanging out.
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 12:32 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• Tell him to just do the customary "1 seat open between the 2 of you" move. LOL

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 12:32 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• Tell him to just go and have fun while he can he needs to get over it..
    seabrezze_11

Answer by seabrezze_11 at 12:34 PM on Sep. 20, 2010