Anyone Else Insanely Busy?

I was just wondering how many other mothers out there are caring for their baby, working and going to school? Any suggestions on how to manage time to study while also supporting a family?

MamaBearsFirst

Asked by MamaBearsFirst at 12:28 PM on Sep. 20, 2010 in General Parenting

• prayer!!!! i was pregnant in nursing school and am expecting my second in the middle of my fall semester (to get masters) i upload my lectures on MP3 and listen while driving and waiting around at my son's Tae Kwan Do, soccer practice, and scout meetings. before i was placed on bed rest, i cooked one full day a week in between studying and chores then froze and refrigerated for the week... it'll be interesting to see how i will cope post baby... thank goodness for FMLA
    mrsmostafa

Answer by mrsmostafa at 12:34 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• Right now is a very crazy time because both my husband and I work fuul-time and we have 3 very busy teens. I'm always driving somewhere to drop off and pick up someone. When I leave work at 4 PM, sometimes I don't get to stop at home for almost 2 more hours!
    ceallaigh

Answer by ceallaigh at 2:11 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• Only during the day after dad comes home he lightens the load so to speak
    qustnmrk28

Answer by qustnmrk28 at 7:34 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• Keep thinking of what is at the end. What you are doing it for. Know that it will pay off.
    Tootoobusy is my way of life.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 10:46 PM on Sep. 20, 2010