Dreams about my male colleague?

I am happily married but admittedly attracted to my male colleague. I do not flirt w/ him respect that he is married and love and respect my husband too much to cheat why I am having dreams about him!?! They are always sexual in nature. Is this normal What to do to stop them? Has this ever happened to any of you? Thanks!

PatricksMama07

Asked by PatricksMama07 at 12:28 PM on Sep. 20, 2010 in Relationships

• I'll say it's normal. You admitted you are attracted to him. They are harmless dreams and you can't control them. It's happened to m. I'm pretty sure post happily married women will have a coupe sexual dreams with another man in it. It's normal. It shows that you're human.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 12:31 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• You are seeing too much into them, they are only dreams, you can't cheat in your dreams!

Answer by older at 12:32 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• What mommy said.
    DevilInPigtails

Answer by DevilInPigtails at 12:33 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• normal
    dreams will go away once you relax and just know that they are just dreams
    feeling like dreams are a bad thing may make you dream more about it because you are worried you are doing something wrong
    you are not bad
    just human
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 12:48 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• Its normal and it's just a dream. Attractions happens whether you are happily married or not, it only becomes a big deal when your marriage suffers for it. So don't sweat it
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 1:24 PM on Sep. 20, 2010