NFL blackouts....What can we do?

If you agree, please write the NFL Commissioner....

I am so irrirated with NFL blackouts. Our state is stuggling, of course we can't go to the game. 10 of us used to all have season tickets together, but a number of people in the group have been laid off or are suffering from the poor economy.

Now we are all punished for not enough people attending the games. If we cannot sell enough seats for the home opener, then I am affraid this is going to be a long season for the home team fans.

We barely have jobs and were looking forward to football season... now we don't even have that... BOO TO THE NFL. BOOOOOOO!!!

Niki_sd

Asked by Niki_sd at 12:38 PM on Sep. 20, 2010 in Entertainment

• At first I thought it was funny that the games here were blacked out because most football fans here are a joke, but then I found out how much tickets cost and that the stadium literally has to sell out in order for the game to air and I do think that's pretty ridiculous. I still like to joke about it here though lol. I come from a city where that's NEVER a problem and tickets are even more expensive. But I completely agree about the unemployment crisis in the state. That does have an effect.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 12:42 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• I live in Michigan... the Lions suck anyways, who wants to see them :P
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 1:30 PM on Sep. 20, 2010