Call the dr or KEEP waiting for them to call

Went to the Dr a week ago and she said she wants to take half of my thyroid out but I still haven't heard anything on when. I really want to get this done because SO is leaving for a week the second week of october and then again a week after he gets baack. I want to do it really soon so i have help with DS but I hate to be the pushy client. What would you do ? Call and be pushy or just wait

staciaw

Asked by staciaw at 12:42 PM on Sep. 20, 2010 in Health

• I would wait a few more days and then call. Doctors are very busy and have other priority things right now. Wait till Thursday and if you haven't heard anything call Friday.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 12:44 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• I would probably wait for her. She probably has things on her plate that are more imminent and will give you a call and schedule things.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 12:44 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• I would call. What harm or inconvenience would it cause just to explain your situation and ask?

mama_l

Answer by mama_l at 12:53 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• Be pushy you have to take care of you and God only knows if they lost it all or the doctor forgot something.
    DevilInPigtails

Answer by DevilInPigtails at 12:59 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• by all means call the doctror and ask him . It might have slipped his mind . after all he has more then just one patent to take care of and that detail might not have restered in his mind that he did not call you . so poke him and ask whats he going to do kill you .?
    sugarsmom2

Answer by sugarsmom2 at 1:02 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• I would call.........your schedule is important as anyone else's......

zbee

Answer by zbee at 1:40 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• I say call. They should have scheduled it for you last time you were there when they brought it up.
    thatgirl70

Answer by thatgirl70 at 1:56 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• BE PUSHY! Call her!
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 9:06 PM on Sep. 20, 2010