did anyone ever this

when you found out you were pregnant and your period was due did you see like brown stuff? if so what was it and how long did it last also how many weeks were you

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:11 PM on Oct. 19, 2008 in Pregnancy

• did anyone ever see this and start bleeding?
    Anonymous

• Its old blood. It could be leftover from a 'missed' period that you would have had if you hadn't gotten pregnant, or it could be blood that is coming out just before starting your period. Either way, brown blood at the beginning of a period generally isn't anything to worry about. If the blood turns bright red, then it is 'new' blood and a cause for concern.
    Anonymous

• i actaully bed for half a day when I was a few weeks preggo, and i thought it was my period. then a month later i had a pinl mucousy discharge, again i thought it was my period. but yes, brown blood is old blood.
    livetolaughlove

Answer by livetolaughlove at 1:13 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

• With my son I was spotting(sometimes brown, sometimes pinkish/red) for the first 13 weeks. It may be nothing, in my case it was, but you should def speak to a doc, just to be on the safe side. Best of luck!
    Paesana82

Answer by Paesana82 at 1:52 PM on Oct. 19, 2008