What is the dumbest advertisement you've ever heard?

I was watching a movie and this commercial actually suggested that instead of using air conditioning to open a window or put on a sweater instead of using heat. To save on natural resources.
I live in the desert, so I can really see how opening a window would help!?

tryin2BGOOD

Asked by tryin2BGOOD at 12:55 PM on Sep. 20, 2010 in Just for Fun

• They have this car commercial here where I little boy is damaging toy cars that i can't stand. It's suppose to be about a car that can apparently with stand any accident.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 12:56 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• That goofy geico insurance ...
    MTM

Answer by MTM at 12:58 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• I saw that commercial too. I don't really like it too much.
    tryin2BGOOD

Comment by tryin2BGOOD (original poster) at 12:58 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• its not just open a window, its open the window at night. And places like where I am, it saves A LOT of money!
    Lets see.. The stupidest.. Well theres a lot. I don't like the new tampon girl in all white commercial, I get what they are saying but shes so monotone it drives me nuts.. I guess thats annoying not stupid. Stupid is the head-on commercials. I thought it was a joke. But DH says not its real. lol
    Amelia512

Answer by Amelia512 at 12:59 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• Well it gets 90* and up here at night. The advertisement said nothing about night.
    tryin2BGOOD

Comment by tryin2BGOOD (original poster) at 1:04 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• Have a HAPPY period. Seriously?
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 1:05 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• I love the car commercial.

I hate the formula commercials that say whatever they just added makes their formula "more like breastmilk." The don't say that formula doesn't have 400 things breastmilk has. Big deal if you add 1. Direct formula advertising is against the law in many countries and violates the International Code of Marketing of Breast-Milk Substitutes (WHO & UNICEF).

Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 1:09 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• I'm not disagreeing that its stupid for where you are, but It saves us up here a lot was my point. You know the saying one mans trash is another mans treasure? Well darlin your trash is MY treasure! lol.
    Amelia512

Answer by Amelia512 at 1:09 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• most people DON"T live in the desert though....

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 1:10 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• have a happy period lol lol whats that...
    Cynt1020

Answer by Cynt1020 at 1:15 PM on Sep. 20, 2010