How many years you been married/or with your so

how many years have you been with/married to your so/dh and what has been the secret to staying together for so long?

kriszaz

Asked by kriszaz at 1:14 PM on Sep. 20, 2010 in Relationships

• 11 this December. we're best friends

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 1:15 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• we've been together 5 years, married for almost 2. so not very long. no secret tricks yet lol.
    catharsis

Answer by catharsis at 1:17 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• Known each other for 25 years, (friends 1st= helpful to relationship); been together for 15 yrs, married for 12 1/2 yrs. Being open, honest, keeping a positive attitude & knowing you can count on the other person are all key to staying together.
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 1:18 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• Together 15 years, married 12. The secret is...SEX! LOTS and LOTS of SEX! LMAO!

The secret is to remember why you fell in love with your partner to begin with and to work at loving them even when you want to jab your eyeballs out with a pencil. :D
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 1:18 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• Been together for a year next month♥
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 1:20 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• oh btw i have been married to my second hubby for 3 years my first 18years and he asked for the divorce after seeing grass is greener on the other side NOT lmao. My divorce was a blessing in disgise, I have finally found my soulmate/my best freind and am the happiest ever thanks to my little ms. Alabama:)
    kriszaz

Comment by kriszaz (original poster) at 1:28 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• 3 years
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 1:41 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• We've been together 16 years and married for 14
    dmbutler

Answer by dmbutler at 1:51 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• Married 22 years (together for 25).  First you need love, trust and respect, but the secret is compatibility.  My dh and I work well together maintaining the home and raisingthe children.  We also play well together, meaning we spend our free time doing activities together. 

beeky

Answer by beeky at 3:02 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• over 4 yrs. our secret to success is separate houses!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:10 PM on Sep. 20, 2010