Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

anyone know of a doctor to good doctor who can help my daughter who has a severely deformed right foot. she is diagnose with ABS.

Answer Question

Asked by mspab at 12:29 PM on Oct. 19, 2008 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

Level 1 (0 Credits)
Answers (3)
  • I don't know what ABS is, sorry. But my son was born with club feet. We went though the Shriner's Hospital. They have them all over. They were the nicest people, everyone was so helpful, caring. I highly recommend them.

    Answer by robinann5 at 3:11 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

  • my son was born with a cleft lip and many parents that I know of use shriners. I can't help you other then that. Good luck!

    Answer by robinsi2000 at 8:32 PM on Oct. 19, 2008


    Answer by LiFeOVeRForTY at 12:08 AM on Oct. 20, 2008

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.