can this be a sign i might be pregnant?

well im supposed to get my period today & ever since ovulation i have been getting a white creamy discharge or if its not that its clear and that never happend & today when i woke up i htought i barley stared my period but its just a light pinkish/red discharge.& every time i get my period i know its a period because i get cramps and i am not cramping what could it be?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:29 PM on Oct. 19, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• Its not really a sign of being pregnant. Sorry :-/

Of course you could be, but thats not a sign for it. I know many women who have this white creamy discharge... even I have it at least 2-3 days/months.... If that would be a sign of pregnancy, then i would have at least 15kids already :))

But ill cross my fingers for you that you are pregnant if you want to be :)
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 12:37 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

• MAYBE, THE DISCHARGE WHITE/CREAMY IS NORMAL. SOMETIMES YOU CAN HAVE IMPLANTATION SPOTTING MAYBE THAT IS WHAT THE LIGHT PINK IS, BUT YOU'LL HAVE TO TEST TO KNOW FOR SURE.
    myboogiewoogie

Answer by myboogiewoogie at 12:37 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

• I was a few days late and i started spotting very very lightly i only used one panty liner a day for only three days which was awesome cause i use the strongest ones and changed them very often and i tested but it didnt show up as positive until a few weeks later. test and give it a few days than test again if you still having had it yet. good luck!!
    WillaKaye

Answer by WillaKaye at 11:58 PM on Oct. 19, 2008