Who's watching Castle tonight?

I love that show! kudos to ABC for coming up with it! For those who do not know its about a mystery writer who happens to be good friends to the mayor and he pairs up with an attractive female detective to write his book using her as a muse. I crack up every time I watch it! I'm waiting for them to "hook" them up!

Hottmomma607

Asked by Hottmomma607 at 1:38 PM on Sep. 20, 2010 in Entertainment

• Tonight my dear is Monday Night Football, and we are ready!!!!!!

Answer by older at 1:42 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• I love Castle, but I was a fan of Nathan Fillion LONG before that. Rick Castle could so easily end up a smarmy creep, but Nathan plays him brilliantly!
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 4:50 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• Yes I'm watching the saints game when I get back from zumba class at six! We are having chicken fajitas! at 10pm I'm settling on my couch upstairs and watch Castle! Nathan Fillion is such a cutie!!
    Hottmomma607

Comment by Hottmomma607 (original poster) at 4:55 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• nope, never seen it...LOL..whoa..an advertisement for it JUST came on as i typed that..LOL
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 11:51 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• 1 more hour to Premiere! The Saints just won! I have conditioner in my hair!! LOL westcoast!!
    Hottmomma607

Comment by Hottmomma607 (original poster) at 11:57 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• I have never heard of it. It sounds interesting. If I can remember it is on, I would like to watch it.
    Bugbait

Answer by Bugbait at 3:27 PM on Sep. 22, 2010