did you ever purposely get pregnant?

have you ever lied about taking bc or poked holes in a condom just to get pregnant? or anything in that nature w/o the guy knowing? feel free to answer anon.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:31 PM on Oct. 19, 2008 in Just for Fun

• NO WAY! BOTH MY PREGNANCIES WERE VERY MUCH PLANNED, ACTUALLY WORKED VERY HARD TO GET THEM, BUT NEVER IN A DEVIOUS WAY.
    myboogiewoogie

Answer by myboogiewoogie at 12:34 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

• I believe women who do that will spend a lifetime regretting it. Karma is a bitch .
    Anonymous

• I would never do such a thing.

But i know a women who did it. Karma got her already. I hate this woman for doing it, because getting pregnant on purpose for what reason ever is sick... in my opinion.

There should be a law for it. LOL
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 12:43 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

• yes. we waited 9 years to start a family and each of our 3 children was planned.
    SarahJean70

Answer by SarahJean70 at 12:50 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

• my hubbs knew about it, with my first daughter i stopped my depo and had to get a D&C, wanted a baby and she was conceived around his b-day.
    chyna_doll

Answer by chyna_doll at 1:01 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

• Never. I didn't really plan any of my children. It was more like if I got pregnant, ok, if not, that was ok, too. Apparently, I'm very fertile! Thank goodness for the vasectomy! I was never very good at remembering to take the pill! Still, it never failed me. Every time I got preggo I wasn't taking anything, and he knew it!
    Anonymous

• my first baby was a surprise and my second was planned
    lovemybabys1106

Answer by lovemybabys1106 at 1:59 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

• No,. Both times I was on birth control and were a surprise for both me and my husband, I guess that is what you call Destiny. Nothing can stand in it's way.
    CelticFaerie

Answer by CelticFaerie at 2:19 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

• I actually got pregnant with my first baby very unexpectedly. I found out when I was 5 weeks and told everyone, everyone was shocked but happy for me. I was very happy too until I began having a miscarriage when I was 8 weeks. I lost the baby and spent the night in the hospital by myself and was very depressed. I talked with my boyfriend about trying again and he wanted nothing to do with the question because he thought what if it happened again, if we lose another baby? A month later the first time we had sex after the miscarriage I willingly told him that I bet I couldn't get pregnant so anyway I did and he wasn't very happy. I don't regret a thing. Every now and then I think about my first pregnancy and feel bad still but i also feel lucky to have my daughter.
    Anonymous

• Yup - my last one was 'my little secret'. Hubbie wasn't sure; I was and the 'clock was ticking' All is well now; how could I say I have regrets? I don't, but I guess some might. Dunno, but this is my story.
    Anonymous