should i talk to her teacher again?

my daughter is in kindergarten and there is a kid in her class that keeps bothering her and being mean to her.she tells the teacher and teacher has already had them kept apart some.well my daughter has started complaining again to me.should i email the teacher and tell her,what should i do? my daughter is still have a hard time adjusting to going to school every day and riding the bus.

alyssa1

Asked by alyssa1 at 1:45 PM on Sep. 20, 2010 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• I voted up Finkette - that's where I was heading too. Your daughter might be a little sensitive right now due to her difficulty adjusting. Just let the teacher know that the issue isn't solved, that it's still a problem, and that you'd appreciate her continued help and support.
    aliceinalgonac

Answer by aliceinalgonac at 5:47 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• I would drop her an email.... and just explain like you did to us she's having some adjustment issues and might be a little sensitive but it's no excuse.
    Finkette

Answer by Finkette at 2:22 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• I would speak to the teacher again, and even ask if there is some way to contact the parents of the other child to address the issue with them.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 1:46 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• I would go down and speak with her in person, Maybe set up a meeting at the school with the teacher, the other kids parents and you and your daughter to address the issue.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 1:47 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• i can call or email the teacher.setting up a meeting would be hard as i am a sahm that doesnt drive and have a 3 month old baby to take care of plus her dad works during the week.
    alyssa1

Comment by alyssa1 (original poster) at 1:55 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• Definatly talk to the teacher. I would say make a phone call and at least talk to her on the phone. It would be more personal that way.
    Sarasmoonflower

Answer by Sarasmoonflower at 2:13 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• I would communication is important and the teacher needs to be aware of bullying happening in her class
    steveiguana

Answer by steveiguana at 7:15 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• I would go to the school and talk to the principal
    fryshannon34

Answer by fryshannon34 at 9:51 PM on Sep. 20, 2010