What does it feel like to be pregnant?

We have tried for 3 years to get there they had me on clomid and I gained almost 100 pounds I was taking 4 a day so she took me off! She told me to lose weight before I came back! Well it has been about 11 months and I still have not lost all the weight. My cycle is NEVER on time if I have one at all! I use to buy a test every month just to see but I have not bought one in a long time! I have been filling sick late at night for about a month and now my stomach feels weird! It is hard to explain! I don't really want to go buy a test because it is the longest 3 minutes in my life waiting on the results then I spent an hour looking at the negative sign! So I was just trying to find a website that might have what you feel like when your pregnant to see if I have more signs before I went and bought a test! I know I may sound crazy but???? I almost would rather wait till it popped out then to buy another test just to see it say no!

mnjlknight

Asked by mnjlknight at 12:35 PM on Oct. 19, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I'm really sorry to hear that.

I would not feel good by telling you how it feels to be pregnant, because it would just make you even more sad.

I wish you good luck to get pregnant someday/soon!!! If thats what you want, then dont give up!
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 12:40 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

• i think every woman feels different from the next, especially in the first trimester. however, i wouldn't want you to wait because prenatal care is SO IMPORTANT. you have to stop eating certain foods, like sushi and other high mercury fish, avoid alcohal, nicotine, caffiene. so I think it would be wiser to take a preg.test. i completely understand the dissappointment yuo fear if it is negative, but if its positive, think of how much better off you'll be getting the prenatal care now that your baby would need. i hope this helps. aas fr as feeling preggo, well in the beginning, there is alo of different symptoms to pick upon. I missed most of my own, thinking it was all due to the loss of my father. But I was exhausted like all the time, and I was hungrier than ever, and I was nasciuos (sp)alot, but never threw up.
    livetolaughlove

Answer by livetolaughlove at 1:02 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

• you know when you are u can just feel it. but normally in the first few months you can morning sickness (which can be that yucky feeling you have all day), your breast can get sore and achey. When I got pregnant with my first child I felt real weak and tired. My breast were real sore, and I felt yucky too the point the only thing i could eat was pickles chocolate cheeseburgers(only mcdonald's) and pancakes from ihop. but everyone is different. so it best to go to the doctor and get tested. good luck :)
    marie0430815

Answer by marie0430815 at 1:34 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

• I'm so sorry you have to go through this. It took me a only year to get prego with my son and I know I felt like hell every time. Anyway, when I finally got my BFP, I had a feeling that I was prego, BUT, like you, I just so didn't want to see a negative test. I actually felt like I was gonna get my period(cramps, back ache). Anyway, I know it's hard because you said your cycle is irregular, but I'd test when you really think like, it's been a while since you got your AF. I wish you the BEST of luck and I hope you get your BFP!
    Paesana82

Answer by Paesana82 at 1:50 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

• I assume you want to know the early symptoms of pregnancy? For me my nipples tingled, I had heart burn and I was nauseated by certain aromas, like the smell of baking chicken. I'm sorry you are having such a hard time. I was blessed with little boy, and now I am having a very hard time conceiving again, and my period is completely out of whack. But I have to believe that God has a plan and He will bless me with another child if that is what He wants. If not, I am definatly going to look into adoption, and you may want to do that also.
    Good Luck!
    MiiSSHiiSCAMP0S

Answer by MiiSSHiiSCAMP0S at 2:11 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

• It took us a year of trying and trying and trying to get preggo with our oldest daughter. After she was born...my cycles were ALL MESSED UP. My OB thought I wasn't ovulating, and wanted to put me on Clomid as well.
    Continue to try and loose the weight I've heard that helps you! Try to stay as stress free as possible, and try to live healthy, and follow your Dr.'s orders.

When I get pregnant, I have HORRIBLE nausea and morning sickness (but everyone women is different on that part). There is breast tenderness, sometimes slight cramping, and sometimes light bleeding (from implantation bleeding).

Wishing you lots of luck! I know how it felt to test every other month that my cycle didn't start when we were trying to get preggo the 2nd time and every time I'd test...I'd get another depressing negative. It's rough, hang in there!!!
    PoeDunkMae

Answer by PoeDunkMae at 4:27 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

• I just had really bad heartburn... like REALLY bad... all the time. That is literally the only reason I took a test. My period is never regular.
    LovinMyMikayla

Answer by LovinMyMikayla at 7:13 PM on Oct. 19, 2008