if you won the lottery what would you spend it on ?

pay bills buy a car and save some help a few people .just a few of the things i would do .help the chilren of st. jude . and animals

sugarsmom2

Asked by sugarsmom2 at 1:56 PM on Sep. 20, 2010 in Money & Work

• pay of my $7k in debt then buy vehicles because both of ours are ready to die - then I'd probably blow a little then be responsible. I already dontate to humane society, march of dimes but I'd love to give more
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 1:58 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• Building a new house, fixing up this one for sale, then the rest gets invested.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 1:58 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• I would pay off our mortgage! Buy a new vehicle,Buy a bigger house and adopt more cats and beagles!!! I love animals!!! I would give to the Ronald Mcdonald house in Oaklawn Illinois!!!! I would pay my dad back,he has helped us so much!!!
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 1:59 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• we just got a hold of 14,000 and we are setting most of it up for the kids, getting a secure credit card and saving the rest for emergency.
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 1:59 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• land, college for the kids, emergency fund, donations
    MomToBeISaMom

Answer by MomToBeISaMom at 2:01 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• Pay every debt. Buy a house and two cars. Travel and get a boob job and tummy tuck. Also I will help my family and donate.
    sweetyazfl

Answer by sweetyazfl at 2:02 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• Pay off all our debts, take a vacation, save some for kids' college, donate to lots of worthy causes, set up my own business - all depends on how much I got!!
    ceallaigh

Answer by ceallaigh at 2:05 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• get completely out of debt and buy a house/new car then set up college funds for the kids and hopefully have enough to take all our family on a really awesome vacation, a week at Disney World would be cool :D hubby would probably prefer for just the two of us to take a honeymoon/vacation to Europe or something but if we won enough we'd do both!
    DreainCO

Answer by DreainCO at 2:05 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• Pay off our mortgage and all other debt. Go a on trip to pick out a vacation home in our favorite travel destination. Keep working for 10 years with the idea to retire young with no debt.
    Niki_sd

Answer by Niki_sd at 2:10 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• "I’d probably pull an Angelina and Brad Pitt
    And adopt a bunch of babies that ain’t never had ****
    Give away a few Mercedes like here lady have this
    And last but not least grant somebody their last wish
    ....
    I’ll probably take whatevers left and just split it up
    So everybody that I love can have a couple bucks"

dinaca81

Answer by dinaca81 at 2:14 PM on Sep. 20, 2010