good date ideas?

we have not really been out much since our son was born and he is almost 2... we have been out maybe 1 or 2 times... do you have ay good date ideas?

jaksonsmommy

Asked by jaksonsmommy at 2:04 PM on Sep. 20, 2010 in Just for Fun

• A hotel room w/ a hot tub! You've waited 2 years- you deserve to do it up right! (dont forget the champagne & strawberries)
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 2:07 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• movies
    dinner
    Bugbait

Answer by Bugbait at 2:07 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• Personally I like to DO something on my alone time with hubby. I find that movies and dinner dont lend them selves as well to conversation. I like indoor rock climbing because it is a team activity. Hiking is ALL about talking... what else is there to do. Long walks can be romantic and lend themselves to conversation. Kayaking is fun, a team thing, and again... talk talk talk.

So start googling around to see what sort of activities there are in YOUR area.

sahlady

Answer by sahlady at 2:08 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• I like the idea of doing an activity that lets you talk. I also like going to concerts or comedy shows!
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 2:12 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• Mystery Cafe or Dinner theater shows sound fun. Indoor rock climbing, dinner/movie, miniature golf, rollercoasters, etc but mostly anywhere where u can just have fun, share laughs, reconnect and high five each other for getting thru the first two years of parenthood which are like the hardest. (It gets easier. :) )
    istealcookies

Answer by istealcookies at 2:13 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• A nice limo ride, dinner & drinks with nice adult conversation & then desert if you know what I mean haha...
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 4:00 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• I'm all for sending the kids to someone else's house and getting freaky in my own house.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 4:52 PM on Sep. 28, 2010