What can I do with all this space?

I just clean out my ds closet now I have a long shelf on top and two small shelves on the left side and a rack to hang clothes. (there were clothes there before I cleared it up but had to take them down to go through them bc they no longer fit) Now that there is nothing any suggestions I kind of want to start hanging all of his clothes except for his socks and underwear...lol He is just so messy when it comes to looking for clothes. I am trying to make it easy for him and myself.
Thanks Ladies!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:26 PM on Sep. 20, 2010 in Tweens (9-12)

• If he has trouble picking things out, it's probably best to leave the space as empty as possible. By that, I mean hang up his clothes, but keep other stuff out of the closet, because it'll just create more distractions for him.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 2:29 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• I think kids are messy by nature. Good luck making it easier for him. I chose to close the door and clean out the rooms a few times a year or when special company is coming.
    mepperly07

Answer by mepperly07 at 2:29 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• Check Ikea's website. They have tons of inexpensive closet organizing items. I'm sure you can find something there to fit your needs and budget.
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 6:00 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• i hang all my daughters clothes..except socks n undies..ohh and pj's...but shirts, tanktops, shorts, capris, jeans, skirts, dresses, leggings, sweats, sweatshirts EVERYTHING else gets put on a hanger, its soooooo much easier for her
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 2:15 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I agree hang up everythang exect the socks and undies
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 12:51 AM on Sep. 26, 2010