Way TMI, be warned. Is this normal? adult content

When you are about to get your period, down there starts to feels different. Like for me, its more "moist" (ugh), and it FEELS like it will start the bleeding process anytime.

Do you know what i mean? Well, what about now...? I took 4 pos tests but still have that feeling and i'm a little crampy. Is this normal?

AshJoe05

Asked by AshJoe05 at 2:40 PM on Sep. 20, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I had that feeling the first 3 months I was pregnant. The crampy feeling can be your uterus starting to stretch. And as far as the moist feeling, you pretty much can get used to that for the entire pregnancy. I suggest buying the What to Expect When You're Expecting... this had a lot of helpful information that helped me when I thought things that were going on were weird.
    mandapanda942

Answer by mandapanda942 at 2:44 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• Crampy is normal since your uterus is stretching. It can even get downright painful. I would lay in the fetal position for hours until about 11 weeks along. As for the discharge, I went thru more pantyliners during pregnancy than any other time in my life.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 2:48 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• all normal...congrats!!
    mamagee1218

Answer by mamagee1218 at 2:49 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• Very normal. that is exactly what I felt like in the beginning of all of my pregnancies. Like I was about to get my period any second and it was going to be BAD!
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 2:51 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• Light cramping is normal during pregnancy. It is how your uterus is reacting to the new growing baby inside of you. Good luck!
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 2:55 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• Normal :) as the mommys said..get use too it lol its the lovely thing bout being preg:) Congrats!!!
    Brittney20

Answer by Brittney20 at 2:59 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• Go and see your Doc.
    I dont even know what to inform you off.
    newathis918

Answer by newathis918 at 4:19 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• Cramping is normal in the first trimester of Pregnancy as the hormones rise in your body it produces more CM.. Congrats momma
    candcsmom2008

Answer by candcsmom2008 at 4:27 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• I'd say yes..i experienced something similar when i was pregnant with my 2yr old..tell me this do you even have the scent as if you're already down? Also,do feel like you should have a pad on? If so,i think it's pretty normal..but you should make an appt.w/ur pcp asap ya know..good luck,congrats & relax
    Lovelymee23

Answer by Lovelymee23 at 4:43 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• im only 9 weeks but I have experienced the cramping as if my period was on that very second but I havent had a lot of cm yet maybe it will come later on.
    mommie42011

Answer by mommie42011 at 9:28 PM on Sep. 20, 2010