Birthday in the winter

My son's 1st bday is in February..so i wanted to have it someplace cozy, and fun. should i jus have it inside? cause I stay in a small apartment. Any ideas on where to have one?

JaydnsMom22

Asked by JaydnsMom22 at 1:01 PM on Oct. 19, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Is there a friend or relative's house you could have it at? Or maybe rent a room at the local city hall or something. My son will be 1 on January 24th, so we are having it inside here at our house. If I see that the guest list gets to be bigger than I planned, we'll probably move it to my parents' house, since their living/dining/kitchen area is really big and open. Good luck & have fun planning! I know that I'm WAY excited about planning my son's party! Too bad they won't remember : (
    heather.huckaby

Answer by heather.huckaby at 1:12 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

• My grandaughter is now 5 y.o, & she wanted to have a pool party, but her b-day is in December, so I checked with the hotels here & yes they do rent out the pool rooms for kids parties. I ordered pizza & a cake, blew up balloons & threw them in the pool & they had a blast. Just anidea later on down the road.
    meme4x

Answer by meme4x at 2:28 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

• Could you have it at his grandparents house?
    robinann5

Answer by robinann5 at 2:42 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

• No, not rly. my husband's mom has a tiny living room, and i stay with my mom..hm. i haveto think of something.!
    JaydnsMom22

Answer by JaydnsMom22 at 3:06 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

• Most public libraries offer rooms for free, but they book way in advance. Also, check on the food regulations, they might not allow food/drink. Good Luck!
    chillemi78

Answer by chillemi78 at 4:59 PM on Oct. 19, 2008