How often do you moisturize your skin? What lotion works best for you?

I moisturize my skin at least two times a day which would include in the morning and at night. I use a nongreasy lotion called Aveeno since it doesn't cause my skin to break out from clogged pores. How about you?

CafeMochaMom1

Asked by CafeMochaMom1 at 2:44 PM on Sep. 20, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I love Aveeno but I also use after sun moisturizer by Mary Kay. It makes my skin feel like it just got coated with cool water and is refreshed.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 2:45 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• When I come out of the shower, I use Curel original formula all over and at night when I wash my face before bed I use it again on my face. I have also always used it on my Son since he was an infant. It is the only cream that doesn't burn us and moisturizes well in the winter to prevent chapped cheeks.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 2:49 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• 2 times daily and I use the Mary Kay time wise collection. I love it! It has done great things for my skin.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 2:45 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• I like St. Ives 24- Hr. Moisterizing lotion for my body- and Olay's 7- effects for my face
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 2:48 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• I moisturize morning and night, and I use homemade stuff. In the mornings, I use something lighter, based on aloe vera and sea kelp bioferment and containing hyaluronic acid to draw and hold moisture longer. In the evenings I use a serum that contains plant DNA conjugates, alpha lipoic acid, and marine nutrients followed by a cream based on pure olive squalane, pumpin seed butter and aloe vera gel.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 3:38 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• Once a day. I use aveeno moisturizer. My Mac foundation has a built in moisturizer as well.
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 4:13 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• Just in the morning with Oil of Olay.
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 4:57 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• I use Neutrogena SPF 30, just once a day as I have oily skin
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 10:21 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• 2 times a day. I mix my own concoction from several different products.

Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 10:49 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• I use lotion roughly twice a day. I use Passion Parties Romanta Therapy Radiant Body Lotion. I use the plumeria scent because I love the way it smells and I like the lotion because it doesn't leave a greasy feel to it.
    DivaVickie

Answer by DivaVickie at 12:34 AM on Sep. 21, 2010