am i the only one?

everyone seems to have some kind of communication with their ex or stbx but me. my doens't talk to me or see me at all. everything goes through our 10 year daughter. mind you, he is the one who left me for another woman. it is like he hates me so much, which i can't understand.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:17 PM on Oct. 19, 2008 in Relationships

• I doubt he hates you, he probably feels guilty as hell!! And he should. Its very immature of him to put your daughter in the middle.
    drowninginboys

Answer by drowninginboys at 1:19 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

• Don't LET him put your daughter in the middle! Do you realize how damaging to HER that is?! If he doesn't want to communicate with you, fine. Let the attorney(s) do it. It sounds like he hurt you pretty bad here, but you can't let him do this to your daughter no matter what. Better yet, tell your daughter that you don't want to hear it if she has a message from him. If she says that your ex wants to know why, she has your permission to tell him that she will no longer be in the middle at your request and that he can communicate with you directly or not at all.
    rhope4

Answer by rhope4 at 2:40 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

• how long were you married? My ex doesnt talk to me we were married 11yrs.
    crystalm08

Answer by crystalm08 at 4:55 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

• That's happening because you allow it. It hurts your child, and I'd quit if I were you. I'd write him a letter saying that no more communication will be sent through her. Give him your phone number, your mailing address and your email and request the same from him. If your daughter tells you something from him, stop her and call him and ask what he has to tell you. I can't believe you're putting up with that?!
    shmorris56

Answer by shmorris56 at 6:07 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

• Don't allow him to put your 10 year old daughter in the middle. Let him know under no circumstances is he allowed to send messages through your daughter. if he has something to inform you on, then he either writes you a letter, email or give you a call..

treasured_hope

Answer by treasured_hope at 12:23 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• Tell him to be a man/ male and use a phone or just walk up to the door before you let your daughter go with him and make him communicate with you.
    chellenout

Answer by chellenout at 1:13 PM on Oct. 20, 2008