Washing Hair

My son is almost 4 now and he completely goes nuts when you try and wash his hair! It has become a huge fight with us lately and I can't figure out where this came from! We always have him tilt his head back and then I always give him a towel to wipe his eyes right after even if no water or baby shampoo even got in his hair. Any suggestions on this??

ConnersMom1204

Asked by ConnersMom1204 at 1:21 PM on Oct. 19, 2008 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• He's probably telling you it's time for him to do it himself. Let him do it and just check the job when he's done. If he needs it, make him rinse again.
    shmorris56

Answer by shmorris56 at 6:04 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

• my DD did this for a while until i just let her wash her own hair...and we sang you better wash thoes greys right out of your hiar...and we just ask her to look for bird,planes,clouds...etc she has no more problems
    kaylajean86

Answer by kaylajean86 at 2:11 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

• try a foam visor
    teri4lance

Answer by teri4lance at 2:20 PM on Oct. 19, 2008