How can I flatten my tummy after having two babies it is still all giggly????

It has to be something safe, because I am trying to have another baby too, but I would like to strengthen those muscles up now to lighten the load....any ideas?

LBZinski

Asked by LBZinski at 1:28 PM on Oct. 19, 2008 in Health

• You can strengthen the muscles by doing sit-ups or crunches, but the jiggly belly may never go away unless you have a tummy tuck.

I was very small around my waist and when I was pregnant with my daughter (6 years ago), my tummy stretched so much, it never went back. I'm pregnant with my second now, and so far, I think the results will be exactly the same.
    gumby11883

Answer by gumby11883 at 1:36 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

• Tummy Tuck. Only way. Your skin has been stretched and will always be jiggly. I got back down to a size 2 after my 1st son, now after my 2nd i'm in a size 3. I still have major belly jiggle. It looks nasty. Only surgery will fix it.
    Anonymous

• LOL When you find something that works, PLEASE let me know! I'm giving birth to twins in May and in Sept. 07 I had a little girl..sooo my tummy has already taken a beating!

PoeDunkMae

Answer by PoeDunkMae at 4:09 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

• It's been 16 years since my last birth...but over the years I just lost weight. I was a while back at a size 16...then dropped to a size 9...I've been eating better but not as much and thought I would never get rid of that giggle but now I am down to a size 6 and still have a little. I think I could get rid of it if I did some crunches. I would think just lose whatever weight you can...not saying your heavy...and do situps everyday until you get the way you want to look....you can also get those spandex undergarments that help with keeping you looking trim. I use them sometimes when I feel a shirt is to tight. Good luck!
    stayhomemom22

Answer by stayhomemom22 at 4:44 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

• Try the Baboosh Body Sport made for exercise by Brooke Burke at www.babooshbaby.com. This unisex core wrap is made out of neoprene which promotes intense sweating to help you loose tummy inches fast!

Cindrella72

Answer by Cindrella72 at 5:20 PM on Oct. 19, 2008