Does your dh have kids from a previous marriage?

If so when he calls them does he say stuff like am I gonna see you this weeekend?
Or I am picking your butt up this weekend? I have told him once already that they are teens now and you'd probably see less of them try not to beg them to come over he just looked at me like just wait when our kids grow up you will think differently and yes I know I will but for now I think he should just let them be if they want to come over they will and if too much time passes by then ok say something but he is constantly asking ithem to come over we don't do much we try to but so much to do last for so long then we are right back to doing nothing besides all they do when they r here is be texting ugh that makes me so aaaarrrggg I no its a teen thing but damn atleast put it away while your here with us. Idk...I just wish they'd come over bc they want to not bc they have to :( Venting....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:55 PM on Sep. 20, 2010 in Teens (13-17)

• It was a choice for me and how i wanted my life to be ... I knew if i married it would have to be to a man with no children and he could not have been married before. My reason for that choice was I did not have anychildren and i had never been married.This was we have a clean slate no drama..
    MTM

Answer by MTM at 3:05 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• my dh has his other older kids 50% of time
    they are always on some kind of hand held electronic device
    the only good thing about those electronic things is that they are great to take away for snotty attitudes
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 2:57 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• yup, My husband had 2 daughters. when they're teens they like to hang out with their friends more. If you make them come to your house it will just make them miserable(well everyone).. don't worry when they get older they will be there because they want to.. god luck
    Marinemom03

Answer by Marinemom03 at 2:59 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• nope
    jessesmama22

Answer by jessesmama22 at 5:07 PM on Sep. 20, 2010