Where is your favorite...

...place to vacation with your family? What about just you and your SO, or by yourself?

It's okay to mention a dream place if you haven't been on a vacation in a long time. :)

aliceryannesmom

Asked by aliceryannesmom at 3:11 PM on Sep. 20, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Look up palace vacations. They usually run really great deals for short notice and it's all inclusive.

SO and I just got back from the dominican republic and got an email that we could go again by the end of October for $668 each and that includes air fare.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 3:14 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• Italy for both...
    MTM

Answer by MTM at 3:17 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• Being with family and it doesn't matter where........
    zbee

Answer by zbee at 3:49 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• Ah let's see, for me...with family it's Disneyland. With just my SO, it's Disney World. If I went on vacation by myself, I'd probably just like to go camping at the beach!
    aliceryannesmom

Comment by aliceryannesmom (original poster) at 3:49 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• We love San Jose DEL CABO Mexico

Would love to go to Hawaii, Spain, Greece and Italy and back to beautiful Portugal one day.
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 3:49 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• With the kids we loved Myrtle Beach. My mother-in-law lives there. Without the kids, California wine country. We would love to go to Ireland, too.
    Hazelnutkin

Answer by Hazelnutkin at 4:47 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• I haven't been out of the mid-west :(( We visit the StL Zoo a couple times each year. I would love to see Paris, Italy, Greece, and or corse Hawaii!! lol For a family vacation it would be Disney for my dd who loves Mickey!
    mom2maddie06

Answer by mom2maddie06 at 5:17 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• Doesn't have to be anyplace special. I just love family vacations, even if we're just camping 2 hours away.
    MamaDee2003

Answer by MamaDee2003 at 5:23 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• SO & I have never had a real vacation together, but as long as we are together, I don't care where we are. Though we would like to go to Ireland
    stressedmomma13

Answer by stressedmomma13 at 12:20 AM on Sep. 21, 2010