what would you do if your long time boyfriend gave you chlamydia?

would you dump him or give a second chance?? My friend just called to tell me that her test results showed she had it and she's been seeing the same guy for the past year and a few months. I guess he told her he had but but got clean and now they both have appointments tomorrow.

I would most likely leave him

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:24 PM on Sep. 20, 2010 in Relationships

• it would be a sign in my face that the relationship i thought i had did not exist
    i would have to leave
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 3:25 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• Dump him!!!!
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 3:27 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• Dump him for sure!
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 3:28 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• Kick him to the curb for sure..........
    zbee

Answer by zbee at 3:28 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• just cause she got it and most likely from him doesn't mean that he cheated. if we both had it now i wouldn't leave. it wouldn't mean he was another person. i mean would you stop being friends with her cause she has it. why should they not be together.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 3:28 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• a year is a little too long to not notice you have it, i'd say he cheated...yuck.
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 3:31 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• PUNCH HIM IN THE NUTS!!!
    blue_glass_mama

Answer by blue_glass_mama at 3:31 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• IDK, now I think about it. IDK much about it. For instance, how long can it be in your system before you show symptoms? Could he have gotten it BEFORE they started dating? If so, then it's not his fault, it doesn't mean he cheated. Maybe he had a previous girlfriend that cheated on him? Who knows? It's so damn easy to get these things now a days. She needs to talk about these things with the doc, how long it could have been in her system, or his for that matter. IDK how long they dated before they had sex. Then they need to talk.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 3:33 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• Leave him and punch him in the nuts like another mama say.
    sweetyazfl

Answer by sweetyazfl at 3:37 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• i would dump him & get clean & then becareful in a relationships & if you want a serious relationship & want to have s** with out pertection then get tested the both so you have nothing to hide
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 3:44 PM on Sep. 20, 2010