PHONE NUMBERS? HOW DO YOU.....

I am curious how you find the numbers you need...by your cell look up, phone directory, online, phone directory cd.....WHAT METHOD DO YOU USE?

We use online pages or google it or our cell phone. Debating with my hubby again over what a waste all these phone directories are that get delivered to our door. So far, this year, we have received 6 different companies placed on our front steps. And on Saturday, we got a smaller version of one we have..... which the print is so small that I need a magnifying glass to read it. LOL Well, I have to tried to give them to the neighbors and see if anyone needed an extra one. So, on Sunday night, I placed all of them in the recycling bin. Finally, an empty drawer. Also, I was curious how expensive these are to make now? Business ads must be very expensive. Someone is paying!
Please bump this if you agree with me that there are too many. Also, share what you do with yours.

JOCKEYP2PMOM

Asked by JOCKEYP2PMOM at 3:24 PM on Sep. 20, 2010 in Home & Garden

• I'm like you, I usually look it up online, but I do have a phone book at work that I'll still use.
    thatgirl70

Answer by thatgirl70 at 3:26 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• The phone book or online. About 50/50 here.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 3:28 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• I use every one you stated in your post lol...
    MTM

Answer by MTM at 3:29 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• if the number is not in my phone I go to google. I have not used a paper phone book for a white pages look up in years.
    Roadfamily6now

Answer by Roadfamily6now at 3:29 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• I use the computer or my 1411 on my phone. I usually throw the book in my recycling bin. But yes it does cost to have a larger picture Ad in the phone book although any business can be listed for free.
    Momforhealth

Answer by Momforhealth at 3:31 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• I recycle the phone books as soon as I get them - I look up info online.
    FootballMom85

Answer by FootballMom85 at 3:32 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• There are too many, print too small, and 1/2 the time I can't find the person I'm looking for anyway, very annoying. I actually think the older you get, the smaller they make the print just to piss us off.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 5:31 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• I actually do use my phone book, but only the small local one. The two bigger ones for the greater metropolitan area we never use, except occasionally as a booster for a child that can't quite reach the table.
    mom2aspclboy

Answer by mom2aspclboy at 9:06 PM on Sep. 20, 2010