What is a good way to clean the inside of your sandals?

I have a pair of sandals that I love and wear all the time. I am pregnant and my feet have been sweaty and so made a black mark where my feet are. If I could I would just buy another pair just in case these fall apart but they just went on sale and I can not find them anywhere, not even online. I normally put tennis shoes in the washing machine, but I don't think I would be able to do that with these for fear of something breaking. If I had a replacement It wouldn't be so bad. I just found them in another color and got them for 50% off and want to SCREAM that I didn't catch them before they all sold out. I have a very wide foot and just finding a sandal that fits my foot is hard enough, but finding one that I love and wear everyday is something that never happens. I have maybe a handful of shoes and most are of the sneaker variety because sandals and high heels are a rare fit for me. Any help would be great thanks. : )

cloverlover24

Asked by cloverlover24 at 3:29 PM on Sep. 20, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• i use a clorox wipe on mine or even baby wipes if you have sensitive skin
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 10:20 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• I use an old toothbrush to clean out my son's crocs.
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 4:11 PM on Sep. 20, 2010