This man seems interested in me, I'm divorced, so I gave him my number and we've talked several times, but when, he has asked me out and I know my kids will be with their dad, & tell him I'm able to go out. The ass doesn't call me. All weekend long! Is this dude scared of me and weak?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:31 PM on Oct. 19, 2008 in Relationships

• People always want what they can't have.. Since you gave him your # and he didn't call, I'd find out why.. Then go from there.. Maybe something came up that he couldn't help.. IF he just wanted to see if he could get your #, then I would play his little games and just be a little "busy" next time he calls, ya know??
    honeys_sugamama

Answer by honeys_sugamama at 1:50 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

• No... Just someone you'd be better off without. Just chalk it up to a mistake and move on. Please don't sit around and dwell on this dude. There are far better off men out there that want a relationship and will call you back.... Here is my advise for searching for a good guy... Take the kind of guy that you are attracted to, and don't look for him. Look for someone that you'd never usually take a second glance at... Those are usually the good ones.
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 1:51 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

• No, he's not scared or weak, and don't put that much energy into thinking about it. He's simply inconsiderate.
    EireLass

Answer by EireLass at 1:57 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

• I agree with pupmom's response. Don't waste your time or your thoughts on this guy. He isn't worth it. And definitely go for the guy that you normally wouldn't even give a second thought too. I was always the one that loved to date the "bad boy", and all that did was screw me over. It seemed like I always ended up getting bored with the "good guy". Well, I decided to go for what I wasn't used to, and I ended up with a great guy that I am now engaged to. He's definitely NOT the "bad boy" type, and I am far from bored of him! lol
    Dark_Princess_2

Answer by Dark_Princess_2 at 3:48 PM on Oct. 19, 2008