Silly question over Snow white costume being sold on walmart.com (toddler size)

yes i know this is a silly question but. it doesnt say if the shoes are being sold. If not then why buy the costume? I want it but if walmart doesnt sell it then it wont look so good. It says everything comes with it but the Bow. What bow? there is no bow on the little girl. here is the link http://www.walmart.com/ip/Snow-White-Ballerina-Toddler-Costume/11062953

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:40 PM on Sep. 20, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Not a stupid question at all! You can buy snow white shoes at Party City, Wal-Mart, Target...They actually have them year round in the dress up section. I fine my DD seet to be WAY to small for them though. I plan on just using tights and her black 'Sunday shoes' Seh is being Cinderella and yeah back shoes don't follow but hey who's really gonna judge! :0)
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 3:43 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• I honestly can't tell what it means! My guess is that it doesn't include the shoes...? I've bought my DD a Snow White costume from Wal-Mart two years in a row (she's obsessed) and none of them ever came with shoes; the shoes were always sold separately or as part of an "accessory pack" with a bow, purse, etc. But I agree that the shoes kind of HAVE to go with this particular outfit. I don't know! I'm sorry, I'm no help. lol
    aliceryannesmom

Answer by aliceryannesmom at 3:45 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• I am going to say it doesn't come with the shoes, since they aren't mentioned. And the model has her hair pulled back, but, you can't see a bow or anything.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 3:45 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• I usually just have my kids wear their sneakers so they are more comfy to walk in. :) but good luck, I hope you figure it out!
    aacg12

Answer by aacg12 at 3:45 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• I would stick with comfortable shoes if she will be trick or treating. Sneakers would be fine.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 3:45 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• sorry Im not sure.. you could try contacting them. It does kind of looke like they are just something you would slip over shoes.. you could always order it then return it if it doesnt have them
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 3:46 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• it says "hair bow" not included. i'm assuming the shoes aren't either.
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 3:55 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• •Includes: Dress with sparkle print overlay, puff sleeves and character cameo

yep, shoes not included. or they'd put it.
    armywife43