CURIOUS? What is the one SWEET THING you can't give up.....

I had lunch with three of the MOMs from school. Everyone was having a SALAD with low fat dressing and water. Well, I was still hungry and could smell derby pies baking. So, when the waiter came to our table and asked, I ordered pie. No one else did and when the pie arrived, three other forks started toward my plate. Ladies, I got two bites of a very expensive dessert. Then, I started to think how funny this was. Each of the ladies there started to admit they wanted to order. So, I called the waiter back over and said could we see the dessert cart. As he came back, I ordered another piece of pie. This time strawberry and said could he leave it for a few moments. As I started to take my first bite, suddenly my friends started reaching for a dessert. This was hilarious! Do you starve yourself? Or do you have a sweet dessert item when you want it?

PLEASE SHARE!

JOCKEYP2PMOM

Asked by JOCKEYP2PMOM at 3:56 PM on Sep. 20, 2010 in Food & Drink

• Every blue moon. Know body makes good diabtic deserts. (sugar free)

Answer by louise2 at 4:04 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• my husband...lol
    iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 3:57 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• Chocolate. I can't stand pie or cakes. tooo sweet for me!
    firethearson

Answer by firethearson at 4:02 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• I eat what i want when i want it. If i have a sweet tooth then i am all about taking care of it :~)
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 4:12 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• Every once in a while I get some dove chocolate at the store but I try not to keep many sweets around because I eat them and im currently dieting
    Smiley001

Answer by Smiley001 at 4:22 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• I like homemade desserts. And I make something homemade usually every two weeks or so. I don't buy junkfood at the store. Yes we indulge in desserts at our house. I agree that many of the store bought and even many of the restaurant desserts are too sweet.
    NikkiMomof2grls

Answer by NikkiMomof2grls at 4:28 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• We rarely go out at all, but if we go somewhere that has tiramisu, I'm not leaving without it.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 5:01 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• I rarely eat dessert out -- too much, too sweet, too expensive. But I do make dessert at home and I'm not afraid to eat it!
    RJNEELEY

Answer by RJNEELEY at 9:42 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• I rarely eat desserts when I'm out but it's usually because I'm too full from my meal and appetizer. But when I'm at home, I'm constantly craving something sweet! And if I want it, I get it. :)
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 7:36 PM on Sep. 21, 2010