Is this normal?

Im 23 weeks pregnant and I usually feel the baby move alot...well the last couple of days I havent felt the baby move around alot. I went to the hospital on Friday and they did a sonogram and everything was ok. Is this normal? What could it be?

Jennyv143

Asked by Jennyv143 at 1:38 PM on Oct. 19, 2008 in Pregnancy

• THEY COULD BE RUNNING OUT OF ROOM TO MOVE. BUT KEEP UP WITH IT, IF IT KEEPS UP I'D CALL THE DR. JUST TO BE SURE. THEY DO EVENTUALLY START MORE OF A ROLL THAN A KICK THOUGH.
    myboogiewoogie

Answer by myboogiewoogie at 1:40 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

• I'm 27 wks pregnant, and I've noticed there are days where the baby just doesn't seem to move. I don't think it is abnormal, because they are trying to develop a sleeping pattern just like anyone else, so sometimes they will be awake for hours on end, and sometimes they will be asleep for hours on end. If you are concerned about it, call your doctor, but he probably won't tell you it's anything to worry about. When you are around 28-30 weeks, your doctor should have you begin kick counting.
    gumby11883

Answer by gumby11883 at 1:43 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

• Remember, the baby is getting larger and his/her apartment is getting smaller. But, still be very aware if the baby doesn't move, tap and move your belly to make sure the baby is ok. If youre concerned go to the dr. asap.
    chellenout

Answer by chellenout at 3:04 PM on Oct. 19, 2008