When was the last time you laughed so much tears ran down your face?

And why?

BeachMom81

Asked by BeachMom81 at 4:21 PM on Sep. 20, 2010 in Just for Fun

• This is going to be long but worth it. I work in a small store dealing with the public so I am always aware of my breath. I keep a pocket full of these hard on the outside, soft in the middle caramel candies that I buy individually wrapped they come in a box called (of all things)...Nips! Do you know where this story is going? They are too hard to chew unless you want to lose a filling! We have a pest control company that comes there once a month. The poor guy who comes there isn't much to look at, but sure is nice. In front of another female co-worker, with a straight face I asked if he wanted to suck on one of my Nips, while I was extending my hand toward him with one in it. He turned 5 shades of red, started stuttering & wasn't quite sure to make of my question until I explained that was the name of the candy. We laughed so hard, HE had tears too! Now when he comes there, he always asks for one of my Nips!
    Abytome

Answer by Abytome at 6:47 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• Last night, at my husband's "sexy" dance, lol.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 4:22 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• My Mom bought my Son who is 3 a hula hoop! Don't ask me why??? Well my sisters and I tried it out and we almost peed our pants!!! My Mom said when I do it, it looks obscene! I laughed so hard that tears literally ran down my face!! Thanks for making me smile today just thinking about that! :)

ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 4:25 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• What a fun question!! I don't remember exactly what was going on, but my dd said or did something and was SO serious about it! The look on her face was crazy, and she got really upset when we laughed at her.. making us laugh even harder!! :)
    mom2maddie06

Answer by mom2maddie06 at 5:07 PM on Sep. 20, 2010