Married people : What would u do ?

My hubby is 39 yrs old and has always said he has been faithful throughout the yrs. I have always had reason to believe him (female instincts).

Last week, was using his internet on his cell (with his permission) and hit the back button. The first person I saw was my 28 yr old niece ! I kept hitting the back button and saw a total of four different pictures before actually seeing that he searched her name on Facebook.
They don't talk, at least he never tells me they do . So why this ?

Am I blowing this thing out of proportion ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:34 PM on Sep. 20, 2010 in Relationships

• He gave you permission to use the phone? Interesting. Anyway, I would just ask him about it.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 4:35 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• I'd ask why he was looking up my niece
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 4:35 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• Out and out ask him, communication is key here.
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 4:36 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• Could he be planning a surprise for you? Do you tak to the niece?
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 4:36 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• could he have added her cause she is part of the family? I have some ppl on my Fb that I do not talk to but added anyway cause I know who they are either thu other friends or family members
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 4:36 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• Maybe he was just curious about what is going on in her life. I would talk to him before jumping to conclusions. Also if you are worried, has there been any correspondence between them recently? Any emails or FB messages?
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 4:37 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• Confront him face to face. You will know if he is lying by looking in his eyes. That sounds wierd to me. But, he may just have been bored one night and was searching facebook for people he knows that may be on there just out of curiosity.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 4:37 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• I'm curious why you just didn't ask him? Just casually say, "hey, why were you looking up my niece silly man?!". And see what he says.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 4:38 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• why would he bother telling you they don't talk... i.e. why did the subject even come up? that i find odd. is SHE not trustworthy? i am one to give the benefit of the doubt too much, but there are a couple scenarios you might want to consider... is your birthday coming up or other special occasion where someone may be trying to surprise you? is she close to you in a way that he might need want to ask some questions about you or how to deal with a relationship issue without disclosing that (e.g. at the beginning of my marriage there were a couple times i called my mother in law who i did not know all that well for advice in handling situations because she knew my dh best - hindsight is this was a bad decision, but it's still what i did with good intent)? since you found this out "innocently" why can't you just ask him?
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 4:40 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• you had permission to use the phone? i don't get it...

anyway, just ask him. maybe she sent a friend invite and he was just checking out her page or something. GL
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 4:41 PM on Sep. 20, 2010