I think i'm pregnant and i'm scared.

Well, i'm 17, and I was taking this one kind of birth control for three years and never had any problems with it. And recently, everytime i took it, i would get severe abdominal pain, so i stopped.. then after about a couple days off of that, i was bleeding for three days and it just stopped. now i dont know if im pregnant or not and its too soon to tell.. can someone please help me?

sierra.

Asked by sierra. at 4:36 PM on Sep. 20, 2010 in Pregnancy

• After you stop taking birth control, it can take months up to a year for your cycle to get back to regular. Unless you have had unprotected sex, you should have little to worry about.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 4:38 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• Yeah, i did have un protected sex... so what is the likely hood of me being pregnant right now?
    sierra.

Comment by sierra. (original poster) at 4:40 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• i agree with jademom...give it some time
    BradensMom1026

Answer by BradensMom1026 at 4:40 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• 50/50. Take a test in 2 weeks.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 4:53 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• Take a test in a couple of weeks and see since you had unprotected sex.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 4:55 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• Good Luck! Test in a couple of weeks.
    BeautyFromPain

Answer by BeautyFromPain at 6:22 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• the same thing happened to me. when I was 17 years old I stopped taking the pill and got pregnant. I think u might be pregnant but all u can do, is wait and take a pregnancy test. good luck!
    ckiss

Answer by ckiss at 8:46 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• I was on ortho tri cyclin and I still got pregnant to you never know. anything can happen so just give it like a week or so and take a test. I know it seems like a long wait but you dont wanna test and it comes out negative only because you tested way too early so give it some time and test. good luck if you want to be preggo.
    mommie42011

Answer by mommie42011 at 8:58 PM on Sep. 20, 2010