What is the most annoying toy your kids have right now?

Sarah just got a microphone that records things... and I wish it would disappear already.

science_spot

Asked by science_spot at 4:40 PM on Sep. 20, 2010 in General Parenting

• a fox stole..it looks like road kill and she drapes it over everything and hides it in my bed so it freaks me out. It even still has legs and feet on it. I HATE it!!
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 4:41 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• my dd has a ball popper. she pushes it across the floor and oh my goodness it is so annoying....My MIL bought it for her...little do she know when we move in closer it going at her house and out of ours!
    mommylisar

Answer by mommylisar at 4:46 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• crayons. Well, the crayons aren't annoying just the fighting, destruction and mess that comes with them. lol
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 4:48 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• anything with noise that you can't control the level of sound . . . . . i swear not only the sound but if there is a voice attached, that's another situation!
    MsIrene05

Answer by MsIrene05 at 4:52 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• This new Thomas the Train toy we just got him. You shake it and it starts it up, then you put it on the floor and it takes off. The longer you shake it, the farther it goes. Anyways, he loves it to much he likes to sleep with it. Except then at 5am when he accidently rolls over onto it it goes off, wakes him up, and he wants to play with it so all you hear at 5am is "vrooom vroom choo choo!!" over and over again. We need to start remembering to take the damn thing out after he falls asleep!!!
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 5:01 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• Vtech Learn and Dance Interactive Zoo. The voice that sings is really annoying.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 5:41 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• We just got one of those microphones too. Not long enough to get annoying though. I am really annoyed by this caterpillar thing that does colors, numbers and abc's
    MooNFaeRie30

Answer by MooNFaeRie30 at 5:32 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• ps3 and dsi
    iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 4:42 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• my 4 year old has a drum set
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 4:46 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• their hands/mouths. they've discovered whistling and it's AWFUL.
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 5:36 PM on Sep. 20, 2010