Did you find out

if you were having a boy or a girl? What made you decide either way? Do you wish you would have done it differently? I found out with my first. If I have a second I'm considering waiting.

ria7

Asked by ria7 at 4:40 PM on Sep. 20, 2010 in General Parenting

• We did not find out. DH and I both like the surprise at the birth.
    MomToBeISaMom

Answer by MomToBeISaMom at 4:41 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• I thought about waiting, but I realized that even if I knew the sex of the baby I would still have such an awesome experience when he/she was born, so I thought why not have 2 awesome experiences? One where you find out the sex, and the other where you actually have the baby?
    aacg12

Answer by aacg12 at 4:42 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• i found out with moth of mine b/c i wanted to be prepared with all hte clothes and bedroom and stuff
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 4:43 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• We found out because dh wanted to have everything ready for her..Next time we get pregnant, we are going to wait!
    mommylisar

Answer by mommylisar at 4:44 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• For my first I didn't know but because on the 3 u.s that I had everytime she closed her legs and the lady could never told us. My second and third we found out because Im too desperate to wait for birth. I'm having a gir and just found out last week.
    sweetyazfl

Answer by sweetyazfl at 4:44 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• I found out with #1 (teen mom)
    doctor mistaking told me with #2
    and waited with #3 and 4 and those were the most fun. if i were you, i would wait
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 4:44 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• I found out with both, and I am glad I did, for I got a different sex each time. It helped with prep.

KairisMama

Answer by KairisMama at 4:53 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• We have 5 kids and chose not to find out with any of them.  We both liked having the surprise at the end.

justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 4:57 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• We found out cuz we wanted to know lol. I'm not upset we found out.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 4:57 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• with my first child i wanted to know so bad bc from the time i find out i was prego i knew it was a boy and i was right.....i wanted to know the sex of my second child i wanted it to be a girl so bad and also ive had so much go wrong i almost miscarried her so i wanted to know and im having a little girl thanks to god so im glad i find out and no i dont wish i did it different
    twimommy

Answer by twimommy at 5:16 PM on Sep. 20, 2010