It's a belly button thing.

Why do belly buttons stick out?
Mine never did, at about 5months it started and now...it's like a turkey thingy guess he's almost ready to come out..lol. :)

norma_lee

Asked by norma_lee at 1:56 PM on Oct. 19, 2008 in Pregnancy

• They stick out because the baby is behind it putting pressure on it. and it has no where else to go but stick forward.
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 2:05 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

• mine never did with either of my childern but my belly button is really deep
    J_L_Fshr

Answer by J_L_Fshr at 2:34 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

• Mine never did with my first if I remember right lol that was four years ago!! With this one it started to stick out pretty early. I think it's cute when they stick out.
    mommydena23

Answer by mommydena23 at 2:48 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

• Ask your Ob she will likely know why. Mine never did, thankfully.
    chellenout

Answer by chellenout at 3:02 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

• LOL, it is your "done button"

Kelsey is right but if you are a fluffier person like I am, it probably won't happen. That is sad, I think done buttons are sexy.
    girlneffy

Answer by girlneffy at 3:11 PM on Oct. 19, 2008