what is your child's favorite show?

my one year old son LOVES yo gabba gabba
my 4 y/o little girl loves little bear and caillou

josiesmommy00

Asked by josiesmommy00 at 4:48 PM on Sep. 20, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Most definitely Yo Gabba Gabba! She's 16 months old and she walks around the house saying "Gabba Gabba Gabba Gabba Gabba!"
    SarahLeeMorgan

Answer by SarahLeeMorgan at 4:57 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• Thomas. Trains keep his attention. He also loves "Gabba" and asks me play the video every time he sees me on the computer lol. And I think he has a crush on "i Cawry" cuz he always blushes when the show comes on lol. It's pretty cute.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 4:53 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• my dd has recently started to love dora!!She still love yo gabba gabba and elmo though!
    mommylisar

Answer by mommylisar at 4:50 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• DD 2- DORA or DIEGO
    DS 6- Voltron or Rugrats.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 4:52 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• twin DDs - Mickey mouse clubhouse & oso
    twinmama2009

Answer by twinmama2009 at 4:57 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• I'm not sure my DD (4 yrs) has a favorite anymore.. She still loves Mickey Mouse, Arthur, and Pinky Dinky Doo. We were watching Dora the other day and it was almost like she was annoyed with her! lol She's started to like movies recently. We bought her The Letter Factory and she seems to love that. It's pretty short like 30-35 min, but it teaches letters and their sounds...

mom2maddie06

Answer by mom2maddie06 at 5:00 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• ugh...Disney channel's Phenius and ferb...or maybe it is a 3-way tie between it and Hannah montanna and Wizards of Waverly place...now they are getting into Good Luck Charlie but I can tolerate it LOL my 9 year old is into iCarly and I have never seen it heard it was funn so I will have to check it out with her one day...
    MamaCortney

Answer by MamaCortney at 8:26 PM on Sep. 20, 2010