Wedding help

Should we throw the birdseed when we leave the wedding or when we leave the reception?

ria7

Asked by ria7 at 4:51 PM on Sep. 20, 2010 in Relationships

• we did ours after the reception while we were on the way to the car
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 4:51 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• Is your reception on-site? If it is on-site, then I'd say when you leave in the getaway car. If it is off-site, I'd throw it as you run out the church. Another thing to consider is how long do you plan to be at the reception. I closed down our reception, so no one would have been there to throw it after the reception.

MomToBeISaMom

Answer by MomToBeISaMom at 5:01 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• Always after the wedding!!! Try bubbles,alot of churches don't let couples do the bird seed. Let the bridal party and all the guests blow bubbles up to the sky above your heads!!!
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 5:02 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• We are getting married outdoors, I dont know what time we will leave the reception but hopefully not too late.
    ria7

Comment by ria7 (original poster) at 5:05 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• We will be taking afew pics..so basically we will walk out, come back up to the porch and do a few pics. I'm think maybe reception but I dont know!! I can't make anymore decisions lol.
    ria7

Comment by ria7 (original poster) at 5:06 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• after the wedding
    jessesmama22

Answer by jessesmama22 at 5:42 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• wedding
    kld1979

Answer by kld1979 at 9:59 PM on Sep. 20, 2010