Piercings,tattoos & moms

Who's ok with it? And what do you think?

Lovelymee23

Asked by Lovelymee23 at 5:04 PM on Sep. 20, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I have only single piercings that have closed up (thanks to allergies) and no tattoos. I see nothing wrong with any of those and don't believe that piercings and tattoos are a sign of someone's parenting skills. It's your body do what you want. Though, like someone has said if you have to have an inappropriate one please put it where it can be covered? lol
    Gnomeofmyheart

Answer by Gnomeofmyheart at 6:34 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• I think it's awesome. The more eccentric people are, the more i like them. It's art to me & a form of expression. Anyone who thinks bad of a mom with tats & piercings, are extremely judgemental people.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 5:06 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• I had 3 tattoos and my navel and tongue pierced when I got pregnant. I now have added 3 tats and remove the navel (due to pregnancy) Some tat's can be beautiful, others not so much. I think it's personal prefrence but if you are getting this done and are on government assistance, you need to rethink your priorities.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 5:07 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• I have five tattoos, Most people don't even know it. =) The only one anyone really ever sees is the sea turtle at the base of my neck. I also have had my belly, nose, eyebrow & tongue pierced.

I say its the persons choice. It is THEIR body after all. I've come across alot of really ugly tattoo's, but eh if they like them. =) Im sure not everyone loves my tattoos.

For those who judge, I just shrug & explain Im not worried about going to hell. But thanks for being worried for me. I'll keep ya in mind with the next one Im getting.

lilmoosesmom

Answer by lilmoosesmom at 5:12 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• i think its good...i love it...
    iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 5:07 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• I have a couple of tattooes, that I promptly got as soon as I turned 18. I wish I would have given them more thought, but I don't see anything wrong with it. As long as the mommy is prepared to answer questions from her children about the tats/piercings, and OK with the judgmental stares from some people, because there are **surprise** intolerant people in this world.
    MommaofH2

Answer by MommaofH2 at 5:11 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• I don't have any problems with it, of course, I have seven tattoos, and 13 piercings.
    fallnangel93

Answer by fallnangel93 at 5:15 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• I like both of them. I have three tattoos but you cant see them without me showing you. I also have 22 piertcings but I have taken all t of them our but my lip ring
    saysha100687

Answer by saysha100687 at 5:16 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• I have 3 tattoos and a belly ring. :)~
    TALuke

Answer by TALuke at 5:20 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• I don't see nothing worng with tattoos, I have seven of them myself but I think It's important to remember when your getting them to make sure they are not nasty and if they are make sure they can be covered, because you don't want you kids embrassed when your at their school.
    rebelchickrocks

Answer by rebelchickrocks at 5:21 PM on Sep. 20, 2010