What to expect from a 9 yr. old or10-13 yr. olds more dramatic?

My daughter is turning 9 soon and I'm wondering if she will act differently from a 8 yr. old?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:07 PM on Sep. 20, 2010 in Tweens (9-12)

• no but my daughter was pretty dramatic when she was 8 and she still is. It depends on the behaviour of the child, though.
    monicamonica

Answer by monicamonica at 7:15 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• I would say probably not too much, it depends on the child and her surroundings. My boys didn't really act much different from 8 - 9. The main things I noticed was the ability to have deeper conversations as they developed and got older. Personality wise there were a few changes when they hit the teen years (I had no idea that boys PMS near as bad as girl).
    As long as you remain consistent with rules and boundaries I wouldn't think you would have issues.
    blessedwboysx3

Answer by blessedwboysx3 at 1:49 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• I would say yes...she's growing up...she will act differently all through life...she's going through different stages all through life and she will begin to act differently at every age. When she was four, did she act like she was five? When she was two, did she do the things that she did when she was 1?
    mom2mybabes

Answer by mom2mybabes at 4:20 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• yea a lil
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 12:47 AM on Sep. 26, 2010