Do you get mad if your so, dh, bf or whatever watch porn? adult content

Why or why not? I don't get mad I even watch it a few times with him.

sweetyazfl

Asked by sweetyazfl at 5:08 PM on Sep. 20, 2010 in Relationships

• Not me, they are in the screen I am right there with him!!!! I sometimes watch it with him but it actually bores me!!!!! there is only so much you can do and see........

Answer by older at 5:14 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• I think it's disrespectful honestly. If the man is a commented relationship and/or married why the hell does he need porn to get off?
    If their SO is fine by it then okay what ever. But if a women isnt fine with their SO watching it they need to respect that.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 5:23 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• I've watched it a couple times, too. Some of those movies are downright funny.

I don't mind it if it's on the TV. I do mind it on the internet though because a lot of those websites are known to infect your computer with viruses. Thankfully, we have great security software because that has happened a few times.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 6:06 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• No because I know that I'm not in competition with it.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 5:10 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• i used to watch it with him
    but he has gotten into watching by himself
    watches porn that is way way over the top, even for porn standards
    i have asked that he watch with me, but this would take away from his make believe land of porn
    he has stopped making love to me
    he does not kiss anymore
    and when we do have sex, it is him acting out what he has learned on porn site

so, yes, i have a problem with it
    i wish it was back to where we were a year ago, before he found the real sick over the top stuff that makes him sneak out of bed in the am to watch it, he watches it long long into the wee hours of the morning

he is addicted to it

as for regular porn watching-no big deal, but addicted porn-behide partners back and takes away all love making from relationship=yes a problem there
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:13 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• No because if I'm not in the mood, I'm not going to make him suffer! And sometimes it's just easier to do it yourself! I worked in a porn store for a while, I'm not at all offended by it and I think it can be a fun thing to do to spice up your sex life!
    SarahLeeMorgan

Answer by SarahLeeMorgan at 5:14 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• You are going to the extreme mrs.anonymous. My dh only watch couple doing traditional sex...yes, unfortunately that is where my husbands watching has taken us, you asked and that is where our life is with porn

how i wish he watched a man doing a woman like real sex and not the totally off the wall gross stuff, so if he was watching porn that was traditional-I WOULD BE DOING BACK FLIPS FROM HAPPINESS
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:25 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• not cool. i'm not down with me or others being objectified

juliness

Answer by juliness at 5:32 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• i would have an issue with it cause of the moral implications when were married & our religious beliefs saying we shouldn't watch. none the less no one is perfect & i can't say i have never watched it. i have, we have. i would prefer that he doesn't & i'm the lucky girl who has a husband that doesn't care for it. thing with porn is that what they are doing is not making love & often times when porn addiction comes into play when you have sex, to me it's not really making love anymore cause your having porn stimulate you is based on what you saw not the natural occurrence of just being attracted or being in the mood on it's own accord. so it kinda has been placed in the marriage bed. also what harm porn could bring into a marriage. not every one will get addicted to it but some will. so wouldn't it be best to not find out & just avoid it all in the first place. we also don't read sexy books.we just work @ stimulating eachother
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 6:39 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• I don't as long as i can watch with him...i like to get new ideas....mind you there are something that is completely off limits....
    sharonnacy

Answer by sharonnacy at 11:43 PM on Sep. 20, 2010