What's a good website to use for family updates?

I want to be able to keep family up to date with my child's life. What is a good website to use?

aprilford2003

Asked by aprilford2003 at 5:17 PM on Sep. 20, 2010 in General Parenting

• Facebook? Or do you mean more like a blog?
    thatgirl70

Answer by thatgirl70 at 5:33 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• Ugh! My family is such a pain in the ass. I thought a blog would be nice to share milestones and pictures and stuff like that. Well my dad and stepmom don't use the computer at their house. It's basically my little brother's. And their work computers block the blog site and pretty much most picture sharing sites. So I end up telling them stuff on the phone and emailing individual pictures anyway. For my husband's family, they are all really easy. They all have Facebook and I use that for them. For my mom I use Shutterfly for pictures and then tell her on the phone what's going on as far as milestones and what have you. I wish they would all get on the same page and make it easier on me, but no. Hope your family is easier than mine. One thing about Shutterfly is that you can set your share page to private and they have to have a password to go to it. Plus the grandparents can order the prints directly from there.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 5:36 PM on Sep. 20, 2010