Someone tell me more about LaBella Baskets please

TALuke

Asked by TALuke at 5:34 PM on Sep. 20, 2010 in Money & Work

• Hi Taluke
    I work with La bella baskets and find them to be a excellent work at home opportunity. You will be give two prepared websites to own. They make the baskets to fill orders placed at your store and you are paid a commission.
    You may join them by clicking on the following url and find lots more information. If you need to know more I would be glad to help you

http://mylabellabaskets.com/ann.html
    GiftBasket

Answer by GiftBasket at 1:02 AM on Sep. 21, 2010

• I own my own gift basket company called One of a Kind Baskets.  It hurts every time I see somone asking about one of my competitors.

HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 6:39 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• what do you want to know. we carry not just baskets but diaper cakes, flowers, edible gifts and more. as for home business wise we have a very low fee. no inventory and a great training site and right now some reps like myself have a money back guarantee going on if you have no sales or recruits within the first month. feel free to email me about anything else you may want to know
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 5:57 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• im in the process of opening my own gift shop in Jan.
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 5:53 AM on Sep. 22, 2010