Do you....during sex? adult content

get off every time?? I have a friend who doesn't and I never do. I thought it was who I was with so when we broke up i met someone else but nothing. No one has ever gotten me off. I'm starting to think im defective

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:38 PM on Sep. 20, 2010 in Health

• lol you're not defective, your partner just has to work to find it!!
    I've never.... during sex
    But I've gotten close a few times.
    gottalovemal

Answer by gottalovemal at 5:40 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• I always get off but I also have always known what gets me off. Can you make yourself get off? If you can tell your SO and do it together to help you get yours. It's all about communication:)
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 5:41 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• You are not defective he just has to figure out what he needs to do differently to make it happen. I have a friend who doesn't' and I don't every time, but sometimes I do.
    coala

Answer by coala at 5:41 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• I don't very often during sex...he's able to more often during finger foreplay (oral does absolutely nothing for me)...I think he's caught on to that 'cause he does foreplay until I do, and then it's sex so he can...
    dlandrum

Answer by dlandrum at 5:45 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• Always.

I attribute it to:

I know what I want, and what I need in order to reach orgasm and be sexually satisfied. Over the span of 25 years, I have taught my husband what I need in order to reach orgasm and be sexually satisfied. Through good open sexual communication and working together, we have a great sex life. And "great sex life" to me means: a sex life in which BOTH of us are having our needs met, both of us are fulfilled, both of us are pleasured and both of us are satisfied.

Women, have lots of "buttons" that need to be pushed in order to reach orgasm frequently (much less everytime). Things like: no stress, mind not being occupied by other things, being emotionally/mentally and physically stimulated sexually, knowing and embracing their own sexuality, knowing what gets them off and making sure their partners do as well, being comfortable and confident, All of these things can contribute to or hinder O's
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 5:45 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• I do, but I am just lucky I guess.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 5:45 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• I use not too. Id get really close & for some reason stop myself...

Hubby & I found thing that help it out a lot!!! Im all good now.

The problem isn't uncommon with women. It really isn't. A lot of women never ummm get off. Its something you & your SO are going to have to work at to find that button to push.

lilmoosesmom

Answer by lilmoosesmom at 5:52 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• I did right to begin with, then it petered out until I almost never did. Since having my son, I do 99% of the time! Someone told me women who don't get orgasms can be deficient in testosterone. Ask your doctor about it!
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 6:22 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• First you are not defective. Until I met current DH I rarely did with out some sort of "extra" stimulation before, during, or after. Current DH seems to be able to do it multiple times almost every time and I can't remember a time when I didn't at least once. You need to communicate and be receptive to it. I have heard a lot of women don't because they start to feel like they are close and start to anticipate it to much and then lose it.
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 6:31 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• Always, and almost always twice.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 7:12 PM on Sep. 20, 2010