Question to you guys in SW VA/NE TN...

Have you or anyone you know ever been in front of Judge Lauderback in Sullivan County TN? If so, please message me...I am streesing and looking for an answer...

MamaCortney

Asked by MamaCortney at 5:42 PM on Sep. 20, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I don't think I know anyone. I had to click on this, though, because I was thinking "HOLY CRAP! I'm not the ONLY person from that area on here?!" Hope you get the answer you need! Here's a bump for you.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 5:43 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• Thanks...where you from? I'm in Abingdon...and yeah I hope I do to...ugh I hate this crap...it's nothing major but still stressin because I have heard he's a jerk and will put you in jail because he don't like the look on your face LOL?!?
    MamaCortney

Comment by MamaCortney (original poster) at 5:46 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• I don't live anywhere near there, but I bet you have a juicy story to go with your question!!
    Abytome

Answer by Abytome at 6:13 PM on Sep. 20, 2010